Skip to content

Worms Armageddon

Welcome to our semi-official suggestion forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

Worms Armageddon

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

38 results found

1. Add .ogg file format support for soundbanks (will make them really small) and for the .ogg soundbanks auto-download for other players so they can hear them.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Update the frontend so it can be created using full colour. Lets us fans have our fun with creating a GUI that's not painfully restricted by palettes few have ever figured out.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A fully functional editor that would allow us to create mission with the degree of customization we can see in the missions that come with the game.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Once support for user-made missions will be added to W:A, this is the kind of project which can be done by a 3rd-party (someone from the W:A community), as it doesn’t require much knowledge of the W:A internals (the mission file format is pretty simple, and may be documented when user-made mission support is added).

4. Have audio chat (headset to headset) in channels and in lobbies and in game

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been suggested in the past.. unless we can find a good, free (allowing use in commercial closed-source applications) voice chat library, fat chance it’s going to be implemented. Implementing voice chat from scratch is a great amount of effort, and we definitely don’t have the budget to license a commercial library.

5. This idea is to allow the option to switch the way your facing while suspended on rope. It would make firing off cows or sheep a lot easier when your running low on time, especially in shoppers.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make a new better looking EXE / ICON file or take it from "New Edition", if possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Graphics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes, and maybe we should redo all graphics in 3D too? Windows allows you to customize the icon of your shortcut, you can change it to whatever you like. And again, we can’t just “take” things other people made, it violates their intellectual rights and is illegal.

7. Hello, I have one question. I want a long our czech soundbank. Will be there ever? :))
    Vražedník

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Worms Armageddon has the best customization of all the worms games.

You can add your own speechbanks, so I can't see why we should not be able to add our own victory music.

Of course there should be limitations. Each custom victory song shouldn't be longer than 10 seconds for example.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. this bug is present only when the map resolution is big, for example 30000x4000 or even some smaller ones. i haven't tested what is the limit.

so when rope racing on such big map and u have to use parachute and then shoot ur rope again there's a delay of about half a second when the movement of the worm freezes too. it also happens with the very first rope shot at start of turn.

i've tested this on my desktop on win xp and on laptop with vista and others playing those maps with me also noticed it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This forum is for feature requests, not bug reports. To report a bug (although this seems to be a performance issue, not unexpected with colossal map sizes), post in the Team17 forum.

10. It would be really cool to be able to shoot weapons whilst jumping and falling, it would open up a whole new set of possible tricks and maneuvers to the game. It would be especially inventive in schemes like Kaos and realtime games.

Imagine activating low gravity, jumping off a cliff, turning right in mid air and then firing a bazooka or grenade at a group of worms below before landing. Or jumping off a cliff and then releasing cows in different directions (like you can with the jetpack). Im sure you can all imagine all the other possibilities!

It…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Such drastic alterations to the core gameplay will never happen, not to mention that it’s technically near-impossible due to the amount of required sprites. Perhaps you should try a real-time Worms-like game, such as Liero.

11. Ability in local options menu to remove waves. Not a map option which would affect other players, just a local setting. Would help players see those bits of land close to the water, and probably help visibility in ropers with water-drops. I raise my maps floor up a bit because I hate not being able to see the floor, the low plops and the mines hidden behind the waves.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Graphics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1) Replace few "Effect" sounds with IcyPRO's ones (his contact: IcyPRO.o@gmail.com).

Most of them weren't too good, but I took 18 sound files, that are really great.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?x5tlr358205xxka

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

And what games are these stolen from? Unless IcyPRO recorded or synthesized these sound effects completely by himself, without using any 3rd-party materials, it would be ILLEGAL for us to distribute these, because it violates the copyright of the original authors.

13. Zooming would means that you can fully increase/decrease the screen. Its not the resultion. Zooming would be good, for example when an armageddon starts and you want to see the whole map during destroying

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Graphics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add KawooshKick to HostingBuddy

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you join someone's game and the host selects the map, that map is temporarily 'saved'. That map is then automatically loaded when you start a "New Singleplayer-Multiplayer" game, however if instead you load a new LAN or Internet game, the map is lost and the default landscape is rendered instead.

I suggest WA should remember the last played map when starting both Online and Offline games, not just Offline.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is done on purpose. Most of the time, you won’t want to replay on the same map as the last game, and sometimes the map is simply inappropriate (for the wrong scheme or audience). A map-maker could accidentally leak out an unfinished version of his map, which he’d rather leave under wraps until it was completed. Thus, I’d rather leave the current behavior as it is.

16. Like the 'Load' button for maps, which allows you to type the filename of the map and click load, rather than selecting it from the dropdown.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN BAD GRAMMAR

Hey, I'm creating an optional WormNET server, with UnrealIRCd and some ASP scripts, but this game not support correctly servers with UnrealIRCd. I searched another IRC server, but I can't found it.

Also, the game don't show some server messages in the MOTD, such as the server properties, "End of /MOTD" or something

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In wormnet, it would be cool a right click menu and ignore / unignore (ignore for forever) :) thanks , GodiTo

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I know, we can minimize by press ESC and Minimize game. But whats then, if the game crashes (cant see anything)? Then i must restart my CPU. Maybe add CTRL+ALT+DEL, Left ALT+SPACE, Left CTRL+ESC?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be handy to know which worm on your team is to move next, both during and while waiting for a turn.

The tab key is currently assigned to home in on worms on your team while using the worm select utility. The tab key could function like this as default, without having worm select on, and without the ability to select which of your worms moves next.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1