I suggest you ...

Mini Map

Let's face it: The fact that we cannot see the whole map can be annoying at times. It's even worse for lower resolution monitors but even on a 1600x900 monitor you cannot always see the whole map.

Here is my idea:
Let's just have the option (switch it ingame with a hotkey, of course) to show a mini-map.
This mini-map can display many informations, but the most important is of course the places of the worms which could be indicated with a circle in the team color or something similar.

I hope you can add this feature and wish you good luck on further improvements!

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DonMega commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the minimap would probably work better in rope race & tower race and other big maps than zooming. it's zoom level has to be able to adjusted and to be left on during game if wished to

• ViolatoR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please put in zooming! And if you have time... an optional minimap that comes up when a hotkey is pressed.

• DonMega commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i hope it's quick to use so u can use it during tower or bigrr. in those u need a simple 1 button system to zoom out temporarily. i don't think minimap is necessary if the settings for the zoom can be changed to adjust how much to zoom, and that it's quick to use of course.

• Kluvaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh yeah, it's an important option.
    Although it's necessary to add to the mini-map small crates, mines and barrels. A worm having the turn now must be indicated with a doubled circle in the team color.

Feedback and Knowledge Base