Worms Armageddon

Welcome to our semi-official suggestion forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A built-in wormpedia in the game

For example most of newbies struggling to understand WA schemes like Shopper, WxW etc. when they join WormNET for the first time. Not everyone knows about WKB. A wormpedia in WA that explaing stuffs like this in several languages would be nice.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve the team editor

I would like to add some new features into the Team Editor.
    - Add a button deleting the current team straight to the Options menu.
    - Clean the name fields (in the Create A New Team menu) such as Worm 1, Worm 2 etc.
    - Show:
    1. A flag or computer's level in front of team's name.
    2. Team Rank (percentage) behind team's name.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. MOD's power

I think that a MOD of a tournament should be able to kick people , stop chat or anything else.

He/she could do that by asking you some hours/days before for x time in PT or RH.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Network and WormNET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In-game replay navigator

It would be nice to be able viewing our replays directly from game without exiting. There should be a menu section for that with the replay preview pics and names as well.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Delay for the utilities

The same way of the Jet Pack's 2 turns of delay on intermediate, i think that the delay of all the utilities could be set.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Scheme options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change background for single player missions

Single player missions have snow-themed background. It would look better if the background was themed depending on the level. I mean the pirate level (such as Island antics) should have pirate background and so on.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Select Worm fix

Heya. I am Shadow The Worn, and i want WA to have a special DLL file, which will fix the Select Worm utility. The problem of the Select Worm utility is that it makes the worm to pick up the Bazooka early (and the Tab key is not responding). Because of this, Select Worm is kinda buggy (through it usually works well after instailing, updating or resetting the game). The DLL file, which will fix the Select Worm utility, is titled wkSWFix. Once instailed into the folder with Worms Armageddon files, it'll disable autoselect of a weapon when Select Worm…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Advanced settings of the weapons' power

Size of the crater diameter, lenght of the ninja rope, number of shots of the weapons, gravity value of the Low Gravity, distance that a blowtorch can reach, damage of the weapons, velocity, max angle that a weapon can aim, etc.

Probably this is very hard to do, but would be amazing! At least some of these settings would be fine! Imagine: a weapon doing a big crater and the damage very small!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scheme options  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base