Skip to content

Worms Armageddon

Welcome to our semi-official suggestion forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

Worms Armageddon

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Update the frontend so it can be created using full colour. Lets us fans have our fun with creating a GUI that's not painfully restricted by palettes few have ever figured out.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When you join someone's game and the host selects the map, that map is temporarily 'saved'. That map is then automatically loaded when you start a "New Singleplayer-Multiplayer" game, however if instead you load a new LAN or Internet game, the map is lost and the default landscape is rendered instead.

I suggest WA should remember the last played map when starting both Online and Offline games, not just Offline.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is done on purpose. Most of the time, you won’t want to replay on the same map as the last game, and sometimes the map is simply inappropriate (for the wrong scheme or audience). A map-maker could accidentally leak out an unfinished version of his map, which he’d rather leave under wraps until it was completed. Thus, I’d rather leave the current behavior as it is.

3. Like the 'Load' button for maps, which allows you to type the filename of the map and click load, rather than selecting it from the dropdown.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm going to suggest this hoping the answer won't be '4.0'. The swith to low-res in the WA front-end messes up many things:
    - icons get rearranged, Vista sidebar & gadgets get messed up
    - Dual screen: i can have video playback on my 2nd screen without a problem while ingame, but once in front-end I see only a 3rd of the video playing while 2/3 is my 1st desktop in (16) colours.

Also, what would be amazing is true Dual-Screen support, meaning if I move the mouse holding sumtn like Alt, I could move the mousepointer off the 1st…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The answer is “4.0”. There is no way around this.

Dual/triple/etc. screen support will come with windowed mode (you’ll be able to open several windows and put them wherever you want).

5. Pretty sure this doesn't exist, so could there be an option/button to completely lock the camera so it doesn't move at all? With high enough resolution to make the whole map visible, it could be handy to stop the map from following a worm/weapon so you can always keep everything in sight.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?